How to get a property title in the Dominican Republic
The Property Title is a document in which an individual is recognized as the owner of a property, by means of a sales contract executed between him and the Dominican State, the order, or Presidential Power where the property that has been sold appears.
- Make a written request, addressed to the General Director of Bienes Nacionales.
- Copy of the owner’s original identification card.
- Copy of the contract between the owner and the Dominican State.
- Copy of the power of assignment.
- A legalized power of attorney and copy of the identification, (if not the owner).
- Add to the request telephone numbers where the interested party can be located.
Procedures to Follow:
All attachments listed in the requirements will be deposited at the Correspondence Unit of the Dirección General de Bienes Nacionales.
- To whom it is addressed: Taxpayers.
- Cost of the Service: RD$300.00 (this amount may vary without prior notice)
- Response Time: Depends on the scope and complexity of the process.
NOTE: This procedure must be in person and the requirements must be deposited at the Correspondence Unit of Dirección General de Bienes Nacionales.
Tags: Director general of national assets.., how to get a property title in the dominican republic, how to get property title in the dominican republic, how to transfer a property title in the dominican republic, national assets, processes for a property title in the dominican republic, property title certificate dominican republic remax, property title dominican republic, real estate jurisdiction title registry of santo domingo, real estate title registry office santo domingo province, requirements for a property title in the dominican republic